Friday, February 29, 2008

Welcome

Hi, I'm Sterling Steiner and I'm the blogger here at The Roll Call. I'm a longtime bleacher creature and I've been consistently following the Yankees since I moved back to New York in 1995. I want to tell you about myself before we kick the blogging off. 

I was born on July 14, 1972 on River Avenue in the Bronx to a small family consisting of just me, my father and my mother. I didn't have any siblings and my parents worked late hours so I spent a lot of my time following the Yankees. I would attend at least one Yankee game a week until 1990 when I went away to college. I moved back to New York and currently live on Long Island with my wife. Since 1995, I've followed the Yankees, watching nearly every game. I saw Pete Abraham blogging and decided that I needed a blog to be able to vent and talk about my ideas for the Yankees. 

Welcome to the Roll Call, let's get the blogging started.  Thanks for stopping by.

LET'S GO YANKEES!




No comments: